Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shirt to Dress Repurpose


I found this repurpose project on makeit-loveit.com and fell so swiftly and deeply in L.O.V.E. with it that I actually cheated.  I went out and bought Avery a new shirt so that I could do a repurposing project.  (Is that really so wrong of me?)
And just because the pictures came out good (and boy did I work to get them) here are about 20 more.
Gotta love that smile!
Look at that big bow!!!
She looks like an old arthritic grandma here. 
 I don't even know how to caption this one.
Take this Tyra.
What?  Is she Whistler's Grandma here or something?
After a hard photo shoot a girl ALWAYS needs a hot dog.

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress I am going to be making it for a couple of different friends and family members it is so dang cute! and simple

    ReplyDelete