Monday, May 3, 2010

New Projects

Since I have finally finished the quilt I am dying to sew up some projects that have been on my mind.  My machine is still in the shop though!  I have started cutting stuff so I can take off running when I get it back.  What do I do first though?

1. Star Wars cloak/cape/whatever you want to call it (Sam's birthday is tomorrow I think...and it needs to be mailed.)
2. Gathered Clutch at Noodlehead...already cut the fabric for this one!
3. Simple tote bag to function as a extra diaper/entertainment bag for the kiddos
4. I am DEFINITELY going to make this repurposed t-shirt dress for Avery found here at Makeit-Loveit...pleating is my new favorite thing that I haven't tried yet.

With so many options which comes first? 
Probably Sam's cloak so it won't be TOO incredibly late!  Maybe I'll make a dark side cloak too so Hannah can duel with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment